Subject: Filling up of vacant posts of Faculty members of various Schools of Architecture in Higher Education Department.
Ref: Letter No. HE-Coll/Uni-117/AC/16 dt: 01.01.2018 from Higher Education Department.
Notification No : 06 – PSC (DR-P) OF 2018
Applications through online mode are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic/professional qualifications and age for the posts of Professor & HOD, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor (Structural Engineering) & Assistant Professor (Fine Arts) in Higher Education Department (School of Architecture MAM College, Jammu & School of Architecture AAAM Govt Degree College, Bemina) as per the category-wise break-up tabulated below: –
I M P O R T A N T
- The Commission has developed an online Application Form for the Direct Recruitment posts. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 15.03.2018.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 16.04.2018.
- Candidates will also be required to submit a hard copy of the downloaded online application form alongwith with other requisite documents at the Office of the J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/Solina, Srinagar upto 18.04.2018 or by registered post by or before 10.04.2018.
- The Commission shall not responsible for any postal delay, if any.
The following item no (posts) carry the pay scale as indicated below;-
|S.No.||Item No.||Pay Scale|
|1.||226||Rs. 37,400-67,000 AGP Rs.10000|
|2.||227||Rs. 37,400-67,000 AGP Rs.9000|
|3.||228 & 229||Rs. 15,600-39,100 AGP Rs.6000|
b) Date of commencement for submission of online applications = 15.03.2018
c) Last date for submission of Online Applications and Fee =16.04.2018
|226||Professor & HOD||01||01||–||–||–||–||02|
|226||Professor & HOD||Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and Master’s Degree in
Architecture with minimum 60% marks at either level and
fourteen years (14) experience in teaching/research
/professional work out of which a full-time teaching experience
of minimum five years. OR
Nineteen years of professional experience.
Desirable: Ph.D in Architecture.
|227||Associate Professor||Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and Master’s Degree in
Architecture with minimum 60% marks at either level and eight
years (08) experience in teaching/research /professional work
out of which a full-time teaching experience of minimum three
Thirteen years of professional experience.
|B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering and Master’s Degree in
Structural Engineering with minimum 60% marks at either
level and one year of relevant professional experience
|i) Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or
equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is
followed) at the Master’s degree level, in the relevant subject
or an equivalent degree from an Indian/foreign University.
ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualification candidates must
have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers
conducted by the UGC,CSIR, or similar test accredited by the
UGC. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i)
and (ii) to this Clause 184.108.40.206, Ph.D degree in accordance with
the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and
Procedure for award of Ph.D degree) Regulations. 2009, shall
be exempted from the condition of NET/SLET/SET for
recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or
equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institution.
iii) Without prejudice to the above, NET/SLET/SET shall also
not be required for such Master’s Programmes in disciplines
for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
3. Examination/Interview Fee:
After successful submission of the online form, the candidate will be required to deposit requisite fee through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below:-
General Category = Rs.805.00
Reserved Categories = Rs.405.00
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”http://jkpsc.nic.in/pdf/06_PSC_AP_SCHOOL_ARCHT_2018.pdf” icon=”fa-file-pdf-o” target=”true”]Click here for Full Notification[/button]
[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”http://jkpsc.nic.in” icon=”fa-external-link” target=”true”]Click Here to Apply.[/button]