On 01/05/2017, JKPSC announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Ph.D, MS/MD, MS for the position of Lecturer.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission JKPSC recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission JKPSC before 30/05/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
|Ph.D, MS/MD, MS
|Total Vacancy to be filled
|Rs.9,300-34,800/- per month
|Last Date To Apply
Age as on _1st January 2017: Minimum = 18 Years, Maximum = 40 Years, Physically Challenged candidates = 42 years, Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories = 43 years Candidates in Govt. Service (in respect of candidates = 45 years already working in H&ME Department) Ex-serviceman.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 30/05/2017.
- The Scheme of selection shall be notified separately.
How To Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website (www.jkpsc.nic.in) of the Commission. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Applicants are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “Online Application”.
- An “APPLY” button on the window of the computer will appear and the candidates will click on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible. On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will ask the candidate to fill in the personal details.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpeg,*.jpg).
- Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB. vii. By clicking on “SUBMIT” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts/particulars that a candidate may have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields.
- Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details, then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report, which he or she can print. In case, a candidate feels that the fields/data filled are/is wrong then he or she will be required to edit the details by pressing the EDIT button, until he or she is satisfied about the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields.
- Application once submitted cannot be edited. x. On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print e-challan and application form.
- The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan and can deposit fees in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the designated account number only printed on the e-challan. A counterfoil copy of the application fee payment e-challan duly authenticated by the bank with (a) branch name & code no and (c) date of deposit filled by the branch official shall be enclosed with the hard copy to be submitted in the office of the Commission alongwith other requisite documents.
After successful submission of the form online, a challan will be generated indicating the basic details of the candidate which inter-alia shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch as given below:- General Category = Rs.805.00 Reserved Categories = Rs.405.00 The total amount of fee payable shall include Rs.05/- as service charges of the J&K Bank.
Address For The Job: JAMMU AND KASHMIR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Solina, Srinagar 190001.
Last Date to Apply: 30/05/2017