Chenab Valley Power Projects Private invites application for the position Supervisor etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Chenab Valley Power Projects Private before 2019-01-19.
|CVPP Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Total Vacancy||4 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.14000- Rs.41000 Per Month|
|Age Limit||40 years|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Application Fee||Unreserved (UR)/ OBC – Rs. 500/ & SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates – Exempted|
|Last Date To Apply||2019-01-19|
Qualification in Details:
1 .Post Name: Supervisor (Survey)/ S1 – 14000-3%-41100
2 .Essential Educational Qualification: Full time regular 3 years Diploma in Survey from Government /Government recognized institution.
3. Experience: Candidates having experience shall be given preference.
1. Valid Interview Call Letter to be downloaded by the candidate. Link will be provided on website and intimated to the candidate via Email or SMS.
2. Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate / Std. X Certificate with DOB).
3. Valid Photo Identify Proof such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License / Aadhar Card/ Voter ‘s Card
4. Mark sheets & certificates for educational qualifications from Std. X onwards.
5. Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
6. Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the Government Hospital or Medical board attached to Special employment Exchange for the Handicap in case of Persons with Disability Category.
7. An Ex-Serviceman has to produce proof at the time of interview/ document verification. (if the candidate is in Ex-serviceman category).
8. Certificate from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction she/he had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that she/he had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & 9. Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 – 31.12.1989.
10. Permanent Resident Certificate (state subject certificate) for candidates belonging to J&K state issued by appropriate authority.
11. Candidates belonging to Project Affected Families have to produce a certification issued by the concerned state authority that ‘’Sh./Ms._________’’ belongs to family affected by the Project(s) of CVPPPL.
12. Candidates serving in Central/ State Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a â€• No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of Interview. In case the application is not forwarded through proper channel, in the absence of above, their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid. The No Objection Certificate should be issued for appearing in Interview for selection of posts against the instant advertisement in CVPPPL.
13. Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
1. Candidates belonging to J&K shall be given preference in adherence to promoter’s agreement provided they meet all the requisite qualifying criteria.’’ A minimum of 49% of Group A & B staff in company shall be permanent residents of J&K state subject to their suitability, availability and eligibility’’
2. Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. before the Interview/ Document Verification as the case may be.
3. SC/ST candidates shall be reimbursed 2nd class sleeper rail/ Bus return fare for non-executives in S-1 grade by the shortest route between test center and mailing address given in the Registration Form. The reimbursement shall be subject to production of proof.
4. Decision in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview/ Document Verification etc. and any other matter relating to written exam will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained by CVPPPL in this behalf.
The selection process for the post will consist of Written Test and Interview.
1. Eligible candidates have to apply only through the online application system of CVPPPL. To apply, visit the carrier section of CVPPPL website www.cvppindia.com. . Candidates can apply online only from 09.00 AM on 29.12.2018 to 05.00 PM on 19.01.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted
2. On clicking the “Apply Online” link, the application page will open. Candidates should go through the “How to APPLY” Tab on the top of the screen to acquaint themselves with the application procedure. Candidates will have to Register themselves and then Login to fill in the online application form.After Successful Payment Of Application Fee, Candidates Have To Log Off And Then Login Again And Click Next For Final Submission, Subsequent To Which, The Application Can Be Printed For Future Reference.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://cvppindia.com/careerdet.aspx?id=24″ icon=”fa-file-pdf-o” target=”true”]Click Here for Full Job Notification[/button]
[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”https://cvppindia.com” icon=”fa-external-link” target=”true”]Click Here to Apply[/button]