JAMMU AND KASHMIR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
NOTIFICATION NO. 15- PSC (DR-P) OF 2016
DATED: 18 – 06 – 2016
Applications through online mode are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic/professional qualifications and age for the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeons in Animal/Sheep Husbandry Department .
I M P O R T A N T
- The Commission has developed an online Application Form for the Direct Recruitment posts. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 23.06.2016.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects is 23.07.2016.
- Last date for depositing of fee through bank challan is 25.07.2016.
- Date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment application. The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the online recruitment application carefully as submission of wrong information my lead to rejection of online application form.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement in terms of eligibility. They are also advised to satisfy themselves before filing online application that they possess at least the essential qualifications prescribed for post(s). The Commission shall not entertain any enquiry regarding the eligibility.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- The candidate should give his/her 1st & 2nd service preference in the online application form i.e Animal Husbandry Department and Sheep Husbandry Department.
- Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printout of their online application or any other document.
- The Commission will not be responsible for any postal/courier delays after the above prescribed last date.
- The written test for shortlisting the candidates will be conducted on 21.08.2016
- The syllabus for conduct of written test is already available on website of the Commission i.e www.jkpsc.nic.in
a) The post carry the pay scale of Rs9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400
b) Date of commencement for submission of online applications = 23.06.2016
c) Last date for submission of online applications = 23.07.2016
d) Last date for depositing of fee through bank challan = 25.07.2016