JKB Financial Services Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of J&K Bank Ltd with the objective of promoting capital Market/Wealth Management & Allied Financial Services products invites applications for the following posts positioned at its Corporate Office at Srinagar.
SUBMISSION OF CREDENTIALS: FROM 27.02.2023 TO 08.03.2023
Applications are invited from eligible domiciles of UT of J&K for one post of IT – Executive on following terms:
1. Eligibility (as on 01.02.2023):
Resident: Domicile of UT of J&K only.
Age: – Maximum 40 years.
Qualification: First class engineering graduate with specialization in IT or Post Graduate in Computer Science, IT.
- Minimum post qualification experience of eight (08) years in a similar capacity in a corporate set-up (preferably financial services – Banking, Broking co., NBFC, Insurance, AMC) of 150 employees.
- Must have implementation experience of at least three (03) business solutions as a project manager.
- Must be conversant with standard methodologies of evaluating & implementing software, hardware, network, data management, communication solutions.
- Must be conversant with latest technologies, solutions, platforms. Ability to work under pressure & tight deadlines.
2. Job Description:
- Define the overall IT Strategy for the organization.
- Determine the effectiveness of existing platforms, hardware, software, network, security, data management, disaster recover, etc. based on current & future business. Evaluate, recommend & implement suitable changes.
- Prepare Define & implement IT policies & standards for procurement, deployment, management, disposal, risk management of software, hardware, networking & security solutions etc.
- Establish Negotiating with suppliers & responsible for contracting and making service agreements.
- Managing IT staff including hiring, training, evaluating etc.
Ø Roles and Responsibility/ Job Profile mentioned above are illustrative. Roles & Responsibility/Job Roles in addition to the above mentioned, may be assigned by the Company from time to time.
Ø Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs) will be assigned based on Roles and Responsibilities.
Terms of Engagement:
i. Nature of Engagement:
Probation period of two (02) years further extendable for another one (01) year subject to annual performance review.
As per pay band, Pay Scale (Fixed Pay): (38540-1390/1-39930-1590/10-55830)
Deputy Senior Executive (Executive Band).
iv. Other Terms and Conditions:
- The appointment will be subject to satisfactory completion of Medical Examination as prescribed and verification of testimonials.
- The engagement shall not be construed as an employment in the Company till the completion of Probation period.
- In case either party decides to terminate the contract, for any reason, one month’s notice or one month’s remuneration shall be required to be paid for the same.
- Any action instituted by either party arising out, will only be brought, tried and resolved in the applicable courts having jurisdiction in the Union Territory of J&K at Srinagar.
4. How To Apply:
Candidates are requested to submit duly filled application form along with all the credentials via mail on[email protected] by or before 08.03.2023. Application form to be submitted is available on https://www.jkbfsl.com and https://www.jkbank.com under careers tab.
5. Call Letter For Interview:
Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email. NO HARD COPY WILL BE SENT.
6. Other Terms And Conditions:
Applicable as per rules of the Company.
7. Selection Process:
The selection will be based on shortlisting of applications and subsequent interview of shortlisted candidates. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate to be called for interview. The shortlisting committee constituted by JKBFSL will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by Shortlisting Committee, will be called for interview. The decision of JKBFSL to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
8. Place of Posting:
- All future announcements/details pertaining to this process will only be published/provided on JKBFSL’s authorized website https://www.jkbfsl.com from time to time under careers link.
- JKBFSL reserves the right to reject any application/candidature at any stage, cancel the whole process, or change the selection process upon exigencies or otherwise, without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview/interaction will appear at designated interview venue on their own cost/expenses.