Applications on the prescribed format are invited from the (in-service/ Non-PSC doctors) eligible candidates who are permanent Residents of J&K State for the post of Registrar/Demonstrator on (tenure basis) Academic Arrangement basis under SRO-384 of 2009 Dated 14-12-2009, in the following disciplines initially for a period of one year extendable up to 03 years subject to better performance of the candidate during their 1st and 2nd year of engagement which can be obtained from the respective HODs after the completion of 1 st and 2nd year of Registrarship / Demonstratorship as the case may be:
Post Name : Registrar/Demonstrator
Candidates interested in applying for Registrar/Demonstrators postsat Government Medical College, Srinagar should download the respective application form from GMC, Srinagar Website http://www.gmcs.edu.in/ between 02-10-2018 to 12-10- 2018. The application forms should be accompanied with a non-refundable bank receipt for Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) from J&K Bank, GMC, Srinagar of account No. 7655.
Applications forms complete in all respects should reach the office of the Registrar Academics up to 12-10-2018.
Terms & Conditions:
- Incomplete application form(s) in any respect or not attached with relevant certificates shall be rejected without further communications.
- Conditions for PSC/ Non-PSC candidates:
For in-service (PSC) candidates:
- The in-service doctor shall be paid salary as per their LPC.
- Applicants working in Health and Medical Education Department are required to submit their application forms along with No Objection Certificate from their parent Department without which their application forms shall not be entertained as envisaged in Administrative Department Order No. 164-hme of 2012 Dated. 02.03.2012.
- Those doctors who have already completed their tenure as Registrar/ Demonstrator in any discipline need not to apply and their application forms shall not be considered.
For Non-PSC candidates:
- The Non PSC doctors shall be paid stipend as per Government Order No. 596- HME Of 2017 Dated. 25-10-2017.
- The application forms should be accompanied with the following self attested copies of the documents:
- MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/MCh./DM qualification certificates of the respective specialty.
- Internship certificate.
- MCl/State Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Physical active field service certificate after PG/Rural service prior to PG certificate issued by the Director, Health services, Jammu/Kashmir in respect of in-service doctors.
- Attempt certificate 1st, 2nd, pre-final and Final MBBS examinations issued by the University of Kashmir concerned.
- Distinction/National Scholarship/Honors/Medals/Academic Merit certificates.
- House Officer (House job) experience certificate issued by the Principal concerned or equivalent recognized authority.
- Diploma certificate/postgraduate degree certificate.
- Date of Birth certificate
- State Subject
- Professional publications in a standard medical journal, if any.
- The candidates has to produced an Affidavit duly attested by the Judicial Magistrate declaring that:
- The applicant has not done Registrar-ship/Sr. Residency earlier within or outside the J&K State (only for PSC confirmed candidates).
- He/she is Non-PSC, the information if found wrong he/she shall be punished under Rules which includes confiscation of the Registration of the Doctor ((only for Non-PSC candidates)).
- The selected candidate has to submit an affidavit to the effect that he/she is not on the rolls of any Medical Colleges/lnstitutions of the country which is pre-requisite in terms of MCI norms.
- Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on 01 -09-2018.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Separate application has to be filled for each post applied and fee has to be deposited separately for each post applied for.
- In case any declaration by the candidate is found false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material/information relevant to his/her appointment, his/her selection will be cancelled ab-initio, liable for action as warranted under rules.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria and producing all the prescribed documents will be interviewed.
- The selected candidates shall have to execute an agreement that he/she will not leave the Department before the completion of Registrarship/ Demonstratorshipterm, however abandoning/terminating of the arrangement in the Specialty will require one month prior notice on either side failing which the salary shall not be paid for one month to the incumbent which shall always remain in deposit with the Department and shall be released on completion of sanctioned term.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance at the interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
|1||Obsts & Gynae||MD/MS/DNB in the concerned discipline ORMBBS with one year House Job experience Note: Preference will be given to higher qualifications if any|
|2||Pharmacology||MD/MS/DNB in the concerned discipline ORMBBS with one year House Job experience Note: Preference will be given to higher qualifications if any|