Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts purely on temporary basis in the centre for study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy.
The University of Jammu on consolidates amount as mentioned against each post Post Details Below :
- Research Assistant : 1 Post
- Professional Assistant : 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator : 1 Post
- Research Assistant : Rs 35,000/-
- Professional Assistant : Rs 35,000/-
- Data Entry Operator : Rs 26,000/-
This staff shall be required for 11 months or upto 31-03-2020 whichever is earlier.
Application on plain paper be submitted to the Director Centre for study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive policy on or before 3 June 2019 by 5 PM
How to apply:
Applications on plain paper with recent passport size photograph pasted (not pinned) on the right top to be submitted alongwith attested copies of qualification certificates, testimonials, publication etc. BE SENT ONLY THROUGH REGISTERED POST TO THE. DIRECTOR, CENTRE FOR STUDY OF SOCIAL EXCLUSION AND INCLUSIVE POLICY, SOCIAL SCIENCES BLOCK, UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU, JAMMU (TAWI) 180006, J&K STATE SO AS TO REACH OFFICE ON OR BEFORE 3rd JUNE BY 5 PM.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM:
- Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Attested copies of all qualification Certificates.
- Experience certificate/diploma
- A Self-addressed envelope bearing postage stamp worth 45/-
- Two self-attested copies each of latest Bio-data, alongwith certificates and other required documents.
[button color=”gray” size=”medium” link=”http://www.jammuuniversity.in/upload/Announcements/pic204036.PDF” icon=”fa-file-pdf-o” target=”true”]Click Here for Full Job Notification[/button]