JAMMU & KASHMIR STATE HAJ COMMITTEE
Under Department of Haj & Auqaf, Govt. Of Jammu & Kashmir
In pursuance of Haj Committee of India Circular No. 14 dated: 05th March, 2018, read with Govt. Order No.12-Rev(Haj) of 2016 dated:22/01/2016 online applications are invited from eligible Muslim Govt. employees for nomination as Khadim-ul-Hujaj with the pilgrims of the State for Haj-2018.
- The applicants should be the Permanent State Subjects of Jammu and Kashmir State.
- Only Muslim applicants of the age of 25 to 58 years as on 01-07-2018 are eligible.
- Applicants, who have already performed either Haj or Umrah, will only be eligible.They should have good knowledge of Haj related activities.
- Preference shall be given to those having knowledge of Arabic and experience in Hajj.
- Applicants must be active persons of sound health with experience of management of public functions. They have to submit medical certificate to this effect from a Government Hospital. Certificate issuing authority will be held responsible if information furnished is found to be false or incorrect.
- Applicants must be employees of Government / Public Sector Units / Statutory bodies. Employees working on temporary / Part-time / Seasonal /Contractual / Ad-hoc basis are not eligible. Senior Officers like Class A officers of Central or State Government or equivalent are also not eligible. Employees having field experience in departments like Police, Home Guards, Forest , Revenue shall be given preference, however, discretion in that matter lies with the selection Committee.
- A No Objection Certificate from the Employer (Appointing Authority) must be submitted by the applicants along with the hard copy of the online application form.
- No family member can accompany a Khadim-ul-Hujaj on Haj pilgrimage.
- No Khadim-ul-Hujaj should have any connection with any Saudi Tawafa Establishment (Moalim).
- The Khadim-ul-Hujaj cannot accept any financial or other consideration from any pilgrim as they are expected to render free social service.
- A person who has once served as Khadim-ul-Hujaj and against whom there are adverse observations by the Consulate General of India, Jeddah/ State Haj Committee shall not be eligible.
There shall be a cap on maximum number of such deputations and also a mandatory one year gap between successive deputations. Any person who has been on deputation as Khadim-ul-Hujaj thrice earlier and one who has been on deputation as Khadim-ulHujaj last year i.e. during Haj 2017 shall not be eligible to apply.
The eligible applicants shall have to appear for an interview before the Committee constituted by the Government for which the date shall be notified separately.
The applicants must be in possession of a machine readable International Passport valid atleast upto 14/02/2019 (attested copy of the passport to be attached with the application).
No TA/DA is admissible either during deputation or during attendance of trainings at Mumbai/Interview etc.
The online application form can be filled on the official website of Haj Committee of India (www.hajcommittee.gov.in). Submission of hard copy of the online application form in the office of State Haj Committee is mandatory and in case any applicant fails to do so his candidature for the khadiam ul Hujaj cannot be entertained and the last date for receipt of hard copies of the online application forms through proper channel, duly complete in all respects in Haj House, Bemina, Srinagar is 24th March, 2018.
It is emphasized that hard copies of online application forms incomplete in any respect or received after the closing date shall be deemed summarily rejected for consideration without any further communication or correspondence / notice.
[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”www.hajcommittee.gov.in” icon=”fa-external-link” target=”true”]Click Here to Visit Site[/button]