Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board invites application for the position Junior Engineer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board before 20-08-2019.
|JKSSB Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Total Vacancy||30 Posts|
|Age Limit||18-48 Years.|
|Salary||35400 – 112400(per month)|
|Last Date To Apply||20-08-2019|
Qualification in Details:
- Name of the Department : Power Development Department
- Name of the post : Junior Engineers(Electric)
- Pay : Level-6 (35400- 112400)
- Qualification : Bachelor’s degree or AMIE(Sec.A&B) India or three years diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Equivalent.
Akhnoor Road, Manorama Vihar, Paloura, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180002
- The in-service candidates/contractual employees shall submit print out of filled online application form along with duly filled, signed and stamped certificate given at last paragraph of the application form through proper channel viz., the concerned Head of Department (as defined in the JK Book of Financial Powers). In the event of failure of the candidate to route the application through proper channel, his / her eligibility shall be assessed as if he / she is not an in-service candidate. The Head of Department concerned shall forward the application form of the in-service candidates to the office of the Secretary, Services Selection Board by or before the date of scrutiny of documents after short listing.
- The last date for the submission of online application forms as prescribed above shall be the cutoff date for determining the eligibility to apply for the post. The age limit, however, is determinable with reference to the 1 st of January, 2019. Any qualification/ experience acquired after last date of receipt /submission of online application form i.e.20-08-2019 shall not be taken into account for this purpose. The Category certificates should also hold validity till the last cut off date.
- The prescribed qualifications reflect the bare minimum requirement of the job and mere possession thereof shall not entitle a candidate to be called for different stages of selection process.
- The degrees/ diplomas obtained through distance modes which are in consonance with the Govt. Order No. 252-HE of 2012 dated 30.05.2012 shall be entertained subject to the terms and conditions mentioned therein.
- Call letters shall not be issued individually. However, Board shall give wide publicity through print and electronic media, Official Website (www.jkssb.nic.in) and Official application portal (www.ssbjk.in) of the Board about the venues, dates of the written test for the information of eligible candidates. No claim of being unaware of the dates/ schedule for written test/counseling cum document verification shall be entertained.
- The candidate must produce the original qualification/ category certificates/Bonafide certificates (in case of qualifications obtained from outside J&K State) before the Committee constituted for such purpose by the Board. Even otherwise, the Board can call for any Certificate/Document from any candidate at any stage, even before the written test for verification. Any candidate who fails to produce the relevant original documents/ testimonials on the scheduled date shall not be allowed to either participate in the Selection process or finally selected, as the case may be.
- No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the written test/type test/counselling cum document verification.
- Any person who finds difficulty in submission of application form due to technical issue or who seeks any clarification is required to send a self-explanatory mail at [email protected]. No other mode of grievance submission in this context would be valid. Moreover, only the grievance pertaining to the active application will be replied to through the mail.
- Horizontal Reservation (wherever applicable under rules)- i/ The horizontal reservation for Ex-Serviceman and Physically Handicapped persons to the extent of 6% and 3% respectively means the reservation which would cut across the vertical reservation and the persons selected shall have to be placed in the appropriate category by making necessary adjustments. In respect of Physically Handicapped persons the reservation shall be available only for services, posts and type of disability identified for the purpose by the competent authority under the provisions of Jammu and Kashmir Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunity, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1998 and ‘to the extent specified therein read with Govt. order No.147-SW of 2014 dated 17.06.2014. ii/ The horizontal reservation to the extent of 6% of the available vacancies shall be provided to the Ex- Serviceman against such posts only where the maximum of the pay scale does not exceed Rs. 10500/- (pre revised).
- The selections/appointments under this advertisement shall be made in terms of SRO 202 of 2015 dated 30.06.2015, read with its amendments, if any, made from time to time.
- The process and criteria for selections shall be notified separately.
- Written Test
- Type Test
- Counselling cum document verification.
- Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for participating in the selection process for State cadre posts shown against Unique Advertisement Numbers mentioned in the Annexure “A” to this notification who:-
- are Permanent residents of J&K State and; (a) “A person shall be deemed to be resident of a particular District/Division, if he/she has resided in such District/Division, as the case may be for a period of not less than 15 years before the date of applying for a particular post and is actually residing in the said area”.
- If a woman marries outside her District the period of residence of 15 years shall not operate as bar for applying to a post provided that her husband is a resident of that District/Division as the case may be for a period of not less than 15 years.”
- It is further amplified that in respect of candidates belonging to SC category, candidates are eligible to apply for the said reserved vacancies irrespective of the concerned District/Division as defined under the relevant Act/Rules. (ii) are having age as on 01.01.2019
- Not below 18 years; and
- Not above:-
- 40 years in case of Open Merit.
- 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC (Other Social Caste) candidates.
- 42 years in case of Physically handicapped candidates.
- 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees;
- are in possession of the prescribed academic / professional / technical qualifications as shown in the Annexure “A” by or before the last date of submission of application forms i.e.20-08-2019.
- are in possession of a valid Reserve Category Certificates, wherever applicable, on the last date of submission of application form i.e, 20-08-2019
- have paid fee of Rs. 350/-(Rupees Three hundred and Fifty Only) by Online payment gateway or Challan or CSC Connect. (It may be noted that there will be nominal additional transaction charges in cases of online payment gateway and Challan options. In case of CSC Connect option, additional charges for filling form, print outs etc., will also be taken by concerned CSC Operator).
- The necessary instructions regarding filling up of online applications are given herein below:-
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portalwww.ssbjk.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The candidates who have already generated their profile can login directly.
- Candidates who have not created the profile are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on “New User? Register here” link (if not already created).
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials.
- After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials and are required to fill their complete information by clicking on Profile Creation Link. This is one time process which candidate needs to fill and it will be useful to candidate for all subsequent advertisements of JKSSB. Candidate can update this information from time to time, except for certain mandatory fields (Salutation, full name (1.3), full name (1.4), and full name of Father/Husband, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email Id and Permanent Address).
- Registered candidates are requested to update their profile before filling up of application forms.
- Candidate should carefully fill in all the information asked in Profile and SAVE it.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. x Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–50 KB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.). x Size of the signature (Max size–50 KB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- After login with credentials, candidate can see active advertisements under Online Application Link.
- Click Here to apply link is available next to active advertisements after login.
- Candidate need to click on Click Here to apply link to apply for the advertisement.
- On clicking on Click Here to apply link, system checks candidate’s eligibility with respect to eligibility criteria required for the advertisement. If candidate does not fulfill eligibility, appropriate message of ineligibility will be displayed by system.
- Only the Application of candidate fulfilling eligibility conditions as per the profile submitted by the candidates will be accepted by system.
- Candidate shall be personally responsible for filling the details in the online application forms and the information/details furnished by the candidate shall be treated as final for the purpose of determining the eligibility/claims of the candidates. No claim on account of non filling of information shall be entertained subsequently.
- Candidates cannot edit their Application form after submission. However, candidate can cancel his/her application if wrongly filled, but the fee of such cancelled application will not be remitted. Candidate can then apply afresh and shall have to pay the fee again.
- Candidate’s Application will not be considered if fee is not paid for that application.
- Fees decided by JKSSB can be paid by following means:
- Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card (under Online Option)
- CSC Connect (if application is submitted at CSC)
- Challan at designated J&K Bank branches
- Candidates are required to follow below mentioned procedure to pay the fees:-
- After login, My Account link is visible at the left side of page. Click on My Account link.
- Candidate will be able to see applications submitted by him/her to various advertisements with fees payment status. Applications for which fees payment status is ‘Unpaid’, ‘Pay Now’ link will be available there. It must be noted and understood that only those applications for which fee status is PAID are considered successfully submitted applications. If candidate has filled the form and not paid the fee till last date or not generated Challan on last date (and deposited fee on next working day after last date), his/her application form will not be considered as successfully submitted form.
- Three options will be available after clicking on Pay Now link. 1. Online Payment 2.Pay at CSC Connect (for CSC operators). While using this option, additional service charges over and above the prescribed fees shall be charges by CSC operator for end to end application submission process. 3. Pay by Challan at J&K Bank x Candidate can pay using Net banking, Debit Card and Credit Card in Online Payment. Pay at CSC Connect option is for CSC operators. CSC operator can pay fees using his prepaid wallet for online applications submitted by him/her on behalf of candidates at CSC .While using this option; additional service charges over and above the prescribed fees shall also be charges by CSC operator for end to end application submission process. Fee needs to be paid before last date of online application submission. If Challan at J&K bank Option is taken, then the applicant is required to go to any designated branch of the Bank as per annexure ‘B’one day after the generation of the Challan. Those who generate Challan on the last date will be permitted to deposit the fee a day after the last date. x Payment will not be accepted and will not be considered valid after cut-off date mentioned in advertisement notification, except in case of Challan option exercised/generated on 20-08-2019 (last date), where fee has been deposited a day after the last date
- Candidates should not submit a printout of the application / fee payment receipt to JKSSB till it is actually sought for some verification/clarification purpose.
- Please note that above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for subsequent stage of Selection as per the notified Criteria. Candidate can take printout of application submitted and fee payment receipt from My Account link available in software. Application printout can be taken by selecting Application ID/No and clicking on View Button. Similarly receipt printout can be taken by selecting Application ID/No and clicking on Receipt button available.
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”http://jkssb.nic.in/Pdf/Downloader.ashx?nid=58&type=a” icon=”fa-file-pdf-o” target=”true”]Click Here for Full Job Notification[/button]
[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”http://jkssb.nic.in” icon=”fa-external-link” target=”true”]Click Here to Apply[/button]