Full Notification – Probationary Officers
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEE: FROM 28-10-2021 TO 17-11-2021
- The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. invites applications from Candidates who are Permanent Residents of UT-Ladakh for appointment to the Posts of Probationary Officer.
- Candidates are requested to apply Online on Bank’s website https://www.jkbank.com under careers link.
- Candidates selected can be posted anywhere in India but for initial period of 5 years they shall be posted within the Ladakh UT.
- The online examination/ Test for selection of candidates is being conducted through IBPS Mumbai.
|Remain Updated with latest Job Notifications, Like the Facebook Page below and get notified when new jobs are published|
- Before Applying, Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as per advertisement.
- The process of Registration is completed only when fee is deposited through On-line mode.
- Candidates are advised to visit Bank’s website https://www.jkbank.com under Careers link regularly for details and updates. No separate intimation / information etc. will be issued in case of any change /update.
- Candidates who are residents of UT-Ladakh and had already applied pursuant to notification dated 06.10.2018 shall be eligible for the new recruitment process but will have to edit/update their particulars in application forms online through a separate link on Banks website www.jkbank.com- under ‘Careers’ link, for appearing in the fresh recruitment process. These candidates can raise queries if required at https://cgrs.ibps.in and shall be exempted from payment of Application fee / charges.
- This recruitment covers eligible Permanent Resident candidates of Ladakh-UT only.
- The Reservation Rules applicable in Ladakh-UT shall apply for this recruitment process. For reservation rules, please refer Jammu & Kashmir Reservation Rules, 2005 and amendments thereafter, including one issued by Social Welfare Department, Civil Secretariat, Ladakh vide S.O.14 (Notification Dated: 23.04.2020)
- The Resident Certificate rules applicable in Ladakh-UT shall apply for this recruitment. For Resident Certificate rules, please refer to Order no. 18-LA (LD) of 2021 Dated: 08-10-2021(The Administration of Union Territory of Ladakh, Department of Law and Justice, Ladakh)
Eligible candidates who aspire to join J&K Bank as Probationary Officer are required to register on- line for the Recruitment Process. The process will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary examination, Mains examination & Interview. The candidates shortlisted (10 times the Vacancies) after Preliminary examination will have to appear for Mains examination. The candidates shortlisted after the mains examination (3 times the Vacancies) will be subsequently called for an Interview. Prospective candidates should apply carefully after reading the advertisement notice regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, online registration process, payment of prescribed application fee, pattern of examinations, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.Full Job Notification Apply Here