GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR,
J&K SERVICES SELECTION BOARD,
Sehkari Bhawan Panama Chowk, Jammu.
Instructions for candidates who are going to face written test for the post of Forestry Worker/ Wildlife Foresters / Wildlife Guard/ Forest Guard, Divisional and District Cadres of Forest Department, on 24th of December 2017
- 11:15 AM – Opening of the Exam Centre gates for the candidates. Check of original admit card along-with Govt. Photo ID proof by the Staff. The admit card will be a print out of the downloaded admit card. In case, the photograph is missing on admit card, candidate needs to affix latest passport size photo and also bring four copies of same photograph with him/her.
- Candidate without admit card will not be allowed to take test.
- There will be a Total of 150 Questions and Exam Duration is of 2.30 hours.
- There is 0.25 Negative Marks for Wrong Answers.
- Scratching, Overwriting, Tick-marks and multiple answers will be considered as wrong.
- No one will be allowed to leave the classroom before the test timing is over, irrespective of any reason whatsoever.
- Use only Blue or Black ball point pen for filling details in OMR Answer sheet i.e. Name, Roll Number, Question Booklet No., Question Booklet Series, etc. and for shading the ovals. USE OF RED PEN, PENCIL AND GEL-PEN IS NOT ALLOWED.
- Make sure to write your Question Booklet Series and Question Booklet Number in your OMR Answer Sheet.
- Please ensure that the signatures are done within the box provided. Do not make any unnecessary marks on the OMR sheet.
- For rough work kindly use the space provided at the back of Question Booklet.
- QUESTION PAPERS CAN BE TAKEN AWAY AFTER THE EXAM. OMR SHEETS TO BE MANDATORILY SUBMITTED.
- Any candidate found with any electronic device will be debarred from exam.
No. SSB/Sel/Secy/2017/ 13452-55 Dated:- 19-12-2017