Due to poor response to the earlier advertisements issued vide this office No Esti/20 18/4062-64 dated 22.11.2017 and EstU2017-18/4497-4500 dated 15.12.2017. Applications from eligible candidates arc hereby invited afresh for the engagement of Deputy Project Director,Assist Technology Manager (Block Level), Accountant Cum Clerk and Computer Programmer under Centre, Sponsored Scheme “National Mission on Agriculture Extension and Technology” (NMAET) 2018 purely on contractual basis for a period of one year.
- The candidates who have already submitted th application need not apply afresh.
- The eligibility and other terms and conditions of engagement are as under.
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of !Lek State and preference shall be given to the candidates belonging to district Kathua and how have already served in the district under NM AE scheme.
- The candidates with experience of working in a Government ! semi Government organization in relevant field shall be preferred.
Terms and condition:
- Selected candidates shall have to work on contractual basis and not claim any pennant employment on the said post and give an undertaking by the 1st Class Magistrate for not claimir extension / permanent employment against the post.
- The period of contract shall be of one year only from the date of appointment.
- The employment is subject to the availability of funds under the scheme.
- The position is temporary and non-transferable.
- The services of the selected candidate can be terminated if work and conduct is not four satisfactory during the employment.
- The contract shall deemed to have been cancelled/terminated once the scheme is withdrawn by d government of India or State Government.
- The selection committee shall have the right to accept or reject any application without assignir any reason thereof.
- The selected candidate shall have to give the undertaking that he/she shall wort in d district/block for which selected.
- The age of the applicant as on 01.01.2018 should not be less than 18 years.
- Preference of five marks would be given to the candidates who have the experience of work in d relevant field.
- Mere filling of form will not entitle for the appointment.
- Convener ATMA Kathua reserve the right to cancel this notice.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The prescribed application form can be obtained from the office of the Chief Agriculture Officer. Kathua during working hours on any working days w.e.f. 15.03.2018.
- The last date for the submission of duly filled application form is 31.03.2018. The application: should reach the office of the undersigned in the prescribed format on or before 31.03.2018.