GMC and Associate Hospitals Fresh Recruitment, 130 Posts
Total Posts : 130
Posts : Various
Applications on plain paper as per performs are Invited from eligible candidates, permanent resident of UT of J&K, for engagement on Academic Arrangement Basis under SRO-24 of 2019 Dated: 10-01-2019 against the following vacant posts In Govt. Medical College, Jammu & its Associated Hospitals (Divisional Cadre Jammu) for a period of one year extendable upto maximum of six years (One year at a time and further extension subject to good performance and conduct) or till the post is filled on substantive basis in accordance with Rules of Recruitment governing the posts, whichever is earlier
Receipt of application forms w.e.f. : 19 March 2020
Last date for receipt of application forms : 29 March 2020
Documents to be attached alone With Application form:
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Qualification certificate (Academic & Technical). (Mark sheets of all years/semesters)
- Category Certificate, If any.
- Experience Certificate if any.
Terms and conditions:
- a) Age at the time of application:-
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 63 years.
- b) These appointments shall not entitle the appointee to any preferential claim for regularization/ regular appointment under normal process of selection/appointment.
- c) The services of an appointee under these rules shall be terminable before the expiry of the tenure of appointment with one month’s notice from either side.
- d) The number of posts can Increase or decrease as per the requirement of the Institution without any further notice.
- e) The selection Committee reserves the right not to fill up any post in case Administrative exigency so demands,
- f) The provisions of the J&K Reservation Act and Flutes made there-under shall govern the
- g) Conditions of Service in the matter of discipline and conduct of appointee shall be governed by the Rules, regulations and orders In-vogue under the J&K State Civil Services Rules.
- h) No weight age shall be given to higher qualification other than the required.
- I) The application should be on A4 size paper and all the entries in the application form should be in computer typed form, not hand written.
- The application form duly filled and completed in all respects should be deposited only through registered post in the office of the Personnel Officer, Associated Hospitals, GMC, Jammu. No application shall be entertained after last date of submission of application form.
Application form found incomplete in any manner during the scrutiny of applications shall be rejected without any prior notice to the applicant.
I) Applicant found having made any incorrect or false statement, suppressing material Information shall render himself/ herself liable for criminal proceedings.
II) Remuneration: In case of retired Government official, last pay drawn minus pension and commuted portion of pension, subject to minimum total emoluments (Including pension and commuted portion) being equal to the Revised basic pay corresponding to minimum of the pre-revised scale of the post as per SRO-93 dated: 15-04-2009 + Dearness Allowance.
Along with application, enclose a self addressed envelope affixed with postal stamp worth Rs. 5/-
The Date of Interview/Written Test, if any, shall be notified separately.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://www.aeiro.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/GMC-Fresh-jobs.pdf” icon=”fa-file-pdf-o” target=”true”]Click Here for Full job Notification[/button]