Bharat Sanchar Nigam invites application for the position Management Trainee etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Bharat Sanchar Nigam before 2019-01-26.
|BSNL Recruitment 2018||Details|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Education Requirement||BTech/B.E, MBA/PGDM, ME/MTech|
|Total Vacancy||300 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.24900- Rs.50500 Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||Candidate shall not exceed 30 years as on 1st August of the year of examination (as on 1STAugust, 2019).|
|Application Fee||The prescribed examination fee Rs. 2200/- (Rupees Twenty Two Hundred only) for OC/OBC candidates & Rs. 1100/- (Rupees Eleven Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online mode only (|
|Last Date To Apply||2019-01-26|
Qualification in Details:
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL, proposes to fill up 300 posts of Management Trainee (MT) (Telecom Operations). Out of these 300 posts, 150 posts will be filled up from open market (External candidates).
Note: – This is fresh Recruitment. Any candidate, who had applied in response to any previous NOTIFICATION, need to apply afresh.
1. Scale of Pay: – The Management Trainee shall be appointed in the IDA pay scale [E-3] of Rs 24,900- 50,500/- (PRE-REVISED) with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible, as per company rules.
2. Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology degree or equivalent Engineering degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer/IT & Electrical with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) and should have completed the course on a regular full time basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law. PLUS MBA or M.Tech. (on a regular full time basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law).
3. Selection for a Particular Circle & Service liability:
a. BSNL comprises a number of Territorial and Functional Circles. Management Trainee is All India Cadre and will be controlled centrally by the BSNL Corporate Office. Persons appointed to the Management Trainee post shall be liable for posting/transfer anywhere in India/at any place falling in the operational area of BSNL.
b. Company has the right to post any selected Management Trainee to any of the Circles either for a fixed or temporary period. The decision of BSNL in this regard shall be final and binding. The service conditions, seniority etc. of selected candidates will be determined as per rules of the Company issued from time to time.
4. Probation-cum-Training and Bond:
i) All Management Trainees will remain on probation-cum-training for a period of 2 years including the job training of 52 weeks.
(ii) All candidates shall, before their appointment as Management Trainee have to successfully undergo prescribed training as per the training plan laid down and amended by the Company from time to time.
1. Start Date of Online Registration: 26-12-2018
2. Last Date of Online Registration: 26-01-2019
3. Date of On-line Assessment Process From: 17-03-2019
Violation of any of the instructions issued along with the admission certificate or at any other stage will make the candidate liable to be disqualified in the examination.
1 .The candidates shall have to undergo an Assessment Process (On-line) comprising management aptitude, cognitive & technical knowledge sections. All candidates appearing in the “On-line Assessment Process” shall be given a score based on their performance in the “On-line Assessment Process”.
2. Candidates will be shortlisted from “On-line Assessment Process” Qualified Candidates’ and merit list will be prepared. Based on number of posts and order in merit list, the candidates shall be called for Document Verification, Group Discussion and Interview.
1. Candidates applying for Management Trainee (Telecom Operation) (External) posts are required to apply online for which link shall be provided and the same shall be intimated through BSNL web site (www.bsnl.co.in). Applications will be considered only through the online registration process which is to start from 26-12-2018 and last date of registration is 26-01-2019. All candidates applying for MT (External) posts are required to take print-out of the computer generated registration form for their record and to ensure the correctness of the information submitted by him/her.
2. The applicants would be admitted to the examination on the basis of the information furnished by them in their online application form. They are, therefore, advised to ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying. The requisite original certificates are to be produced before the Group Discussion & Interview for checking/scrutiny.
3. In case it is found at a later stage that the information furnished by an applicant is false or an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicants would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained. Issuance of an admit card for the examination will NOT confer any right for appointment. Appointment will be solely provisional, subject to fulfillment of all the prescribed eligibility conditions. (No. 74-1 (2)/2018-Rectt.)
[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”http://www.aeiro.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/management-trainee-bharat-sanchar-nigam-limited.pdf” icon=”fa-file-pdf-o” target=”true”]Click Here for Full Job Notification[/button]
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”http://bsnl.co.in” icon=”fa-external-link” target=”true”]Click Here to Apply[/button]