On 22/02/2017, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) announced examination notification for Civil Services Examination 2017 . Through this examination notification, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) plans to conduct exam for Degree candidates for the exam of Civil Services Examination 2017 . Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is planning to conduct exam for 980 post for the Civil Services Examination 2017 . Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/3/2017.
Key Highlight About the examination Notification:
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
|Civil Services Examination 2017
|Any Bachelors Degree
|Total Vacancy to be filled
|Last Date To Apply
|Address For The Job
|Union Public Service Commission ,Across India
Eligibility & Details:
Civil Services Examination 2017 Post:
Candidates can Get the Civil Services Examination 2017 Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Civil Services Examination 2017
|Total Vacancy:980 Posts
|Education required:The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
|Desirable: Not Mentioned
|Experience: Not Mentioned
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned
|Age Limit: 21-32 Years
|Application Fee For The Job:Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/PH Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of 100 Rupees
|Procedure:Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in The online Applications can be filled up to 17th March, 2017 till 6:00 PM. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e- Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post.
|Last Date: 17/3/2017
|Location of Job: Across India
Selection Procedure: :
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 22/2/2017 to 17/3/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 17/3/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 17/3/2017.
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”http://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Engl_CSP_2017.pdf” icon=”” target=”true”]Click here to download Official Notification.[/button]