Reserve Bank of India RBI recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Reserve Bank of India RBI before 23/05/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
|Education Requirement||Any Graduation|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||161 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Last Date To Apply||23/05/2017|
No. of Posts & Their Name : Officer Grade ‘B’ (General DR) – 161 posts
Educational Qualification: All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limits: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st of May, 2017 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd May, 1987 and not later than 1st May, 1996. For candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS: Nationality: a candidate must be either a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Government of India.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23/05/2017.
- Selection for the aforementioned posts will be done through ON-LINE examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II and interview. Detailed scheme of selection is given at Appendix – II (Gr. B(DR)-General) / Appendix – III (Gr. B(DR)-DEPR) and Gr. B(DR)-DSIM) which are available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. The Centres where the examinations will be held are given below:
How To Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in. No other means / mode of application will be accepted. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available at Appendix –I which is available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Board and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organisations or in private employment should submit their applications direct to the Board. Persons already in Government Service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises are however, required to submit an undertaking in the Online application that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the Examination. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Board withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their application will be liable to be rejected/candidature will be liable to be cancelled. At the time of joining , the recommended candidates will have to bring proper discharge certificates from their PSU/Government/Quasi –Government employer.
- The Online Applications can be filled up to 23 May, 2017 till 12:00 midnight.
Last Date to Apply: 23/05/2017
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=3347″ icon=”” target=”true”]Click here for full notification.[/button]