Applications through online mode are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic/professional qualifications and age for the posts of Medical Officer in Health & Medical Education Department of the State as per the category-wise break-up tabulated below:
I M P O R T A N T
The Commission has developed an online Application Form for the Direct Recruitment posts. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website (http://www.jkpsc.nic.in) of the Commission from 01.04.2017. However before filling online application form candidates shall have to make an online registration first (One Time Registration).
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects is 01.05.2017.
- Last date for submission of fee /bank challan is 03.05.2017.
- Date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment application. The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the online recruitment application carefully as submission of wrong information my lead to rejection of online application form.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement in terms of eligibility. They are also advised to satisfy themselves before filing online application that they possess at least the essential qualifications prescribed for post(s).
- The Commission shall not entertain any enquiry regarding the eligibility.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printout of their online application or any other document.
- Pay Scale – The posts carry the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
- The syllabus for conduct of written test is attached as Annexure to this Notification.
The breakup of these vacancies referred by the Administrative Department is given as under: –
|Item No.||Name of the post||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALC||SLC||TOTAL|
3% Horizontal Reservation shall be provided to the Physically Handicapped Category candidates as provided under SRO 294 of 2005 dated: 21.10.2005 and as per Government Order No. 108-SW of 2013 dated: 01.04.2013.
a) Date of commencement for submission of online applications = 01.04.2017
b) Last date for submission of online applications = 01.05.2017
c) Last date for submission of fee/bank challan = 03.05.2017
1. Prescribed Qualification
MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the 3rd Scheduled (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of education qualification included in part-II of the 3rd Scheduled should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
2. Age as on _1st January 2017:
Minimum: = 18 Years
Maximum: = 40 Years
Candidates in Govt. Service: = 40 Years
Physically Challenged candidates: = 42 years
Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories: = 43 years
Ex-serviceman: = 48 years
Note: Over-aged candidates having exceptional qualification relevant to the concerned subject may also apply at their own risk and responsibility without prejudice to the right of the Commission to reject their Application Forms.
3. Scheme of Selection:
All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the qualifications prescribed for the post. No enquiry for advice as to the eligibility will be entertained.
(i) The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Further, the summoning of candidates for interview shall convey no assurance, whatsoever, that they will be selected. Appointment order of the selected candidates will be issued by the
Govt., in accordance with the availability of vacancies.
(ii) A written test shall be conducted and the marks/points obtained by the participating candidates shall be apportioned proportionately against the marks earmarked for written test in the selection criteria. On the basis of merit obtained by the candidates in the written Examination an oral test will be conducted which may be restricted as under:-
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”http://jkpsc.nic.in/pdf/ADVRT_MEDICAL_OFFICER_2017.pdf” icon=”” target=”true”]Click here for Full Notification.[/button]