National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology NIELIT Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology NIELIT before 07/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline.
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.18,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||07/09/2017|
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in computer Science / BCA from a recognized UniversityBachelor’s Degree in computer Science / BCA from a recognized University/Instituiton with .60% marks. in the relevant field.b, Class diploma (3 years full ti me M in Computer Science / IT/ Electronics /Electronics and Communication Electrical and Electronics
Experience: Post Qualification relevant experience in Govt. / PSUS/ Autonomous Bodies / Industry of repute.
1. 1 Year for (a)
2. 2 Years for (b)
Salary: 18,000/- per month
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 07/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology NIELIT norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- How to Apply: Application typed on plain (A4 size ) paper giving reference to the advertisement with recent passport size photograph affixed on the right hand top corner Of the Application form giving full particulars e.g. Name, Nationality, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Permanent Address, Address for Correspondence, Category (SC/ST/OBC),
- Qualifications : Academic/Technical (with %age of marks), Experience, should be send in a envelope subscribe as Application for the post of Technical Assistant and address to the EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR NIELIT Srinagar/Jammu Centre, Sub Centre NIELIT Leh, Council secretariat Complex Leh Ladakh within a period of IS (Fifteen) Days from the day of publication of this advertisement. All certificates in original are required to be produced at the time of interview,
- NO correspondence will be entertained if not selected for contractual appointment. Mere fulfilling of requirements as laid down In the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for interview. . Engagement Of Selected candidate shall be subject to submitting Of Medical Fitness Certificate from a Medical Officer and Character Certificate either from Police Station or from Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer.
Address For The Job: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR NIELIT Srinagar/Jammu Centre, Sub Centre NIELIT Leh, Council secretariat Complex Leh Ladakh, Srinagar.
Advt. No. _01 (02)/13-NIELIT(SCL)-02
Last Date to Apply: 07/09/2017
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”http://leh.nic.in/Recruitment%2012%20F/nielit%2023-08-17.pdf” icon=”” target=”true”]Click here for Full Notification[/button]