Recruitment of Officers, officials and support staff under National Education Society for Tribal Students.
National Education Society for Tribal Students was registered under the Societies registration Act XXI of 1860 on 01.04.19 with the approval of Cabinet Committee on Economic affairs (CCEA), in its meeting held on 17.12.18 to run Eklavya Model Residential School. Eklavya schools will be on par with Navodaya Vidyalayas and will have special facilities for preserving local art and culture besides providing training in sport and skill development.
NESTS invites online applications from Indian citizens for recruitment of Assistant commissioner, Office Superintendent, Stenographer Grade I/II, Office Assistants and MTS and the recruitment examination will be conducted through Computer Based Test/Examination.
Candidates are required to apply online through the link https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/68559//Instruction.html available on the website of Ministry of Tribal Affairs (https://tribal.nic.in). No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted. The schedule of online application is as under:
- Commencement of online registration on website : 16/2/2021(10:00 AM)
- Last date for online registration : 2/3/2021(11:59 PM)
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates are required to apply through the link https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/68559//Instruction.html given on the website of Ministry of Tribal Affairs (https://tribal.nic.in).No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID& Mobile Number. It should bekept active during the currency of this recruitment. NESTS through its exam conducting agency may send admit cards/call letters for written test, skill test & interview etc. through the registered email ID or the same may be downloaded from the designated portal. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
- The name of the candidate, Date of Birth and his/ her Parents’ name etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the class X certificates/ mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Carefully fill in the complete details in online application form. Scan and upload your recent photograph and signature at the appropriate places as per instructions contained in the online application format and submit the same in Online. Login id and password would be provided through e-mail and SMS on registration and keep it till completion of all the steps for successful submission of application and for future records.
- Candidates submitting their online applications from Internet-cafe shall doubly ensure that all particulars filled-in are correct in all respects including uploading of their recent photograph and signature. Mistake, if any cannot be changed after submission of online application.
- The candidates should take a printout of the online application and preserve it with them for their record and should not be sent the same at NESTS or any other address. The application printout with photograph affixed will also have to be submitted during document verification at the time of interview along with the self-attested copies of certificates in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, Caste Validity, Non-Creamy Layer, Physical disability, etc. as applicable.
- Candidates are required to download the call letter/admit card through the link available on the from Ministry of Tribal Affairs website https://tribal.nic.in/. However, candidates are advised in their own interest to view website from time to time with regard to the call letters and other updates about Computer Based Test/Examination and Skill Test/Interview etc. No correspondence shall be entertained by the NESTS nor shall NESTS send separate intimation to the candidates to this effect.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time for applying online. They should register well before the time for last date of submission of applications. NESTS shall not be responsible, if candidates are not able to submit their applications due to last time rush.
- General Instructions for filling up of Application:
- The candidate shall apply through On-line mode only, as per the qualifications and eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Before starting to fill-up, the online application, keep ready with you the following details/documents/information:
- ? E-Mail ID
- ? Mobile No.
- ? Personal and Educational qualification details
- ? Scanned Copy of Matriculation, Category, PwD and Ex-Servicemen Certificates
- ? Details of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for making application fee (Rs. 1200/- for Assistant Commissioner posts, Rs.750/-for Office Superintendent, Stenographer Grade I& Grade II, Office Assistants and Rs. 100/- for MTS posts (Fee is exempted for SC/ST, PH, Ex-serviceman and Women Candidate).
- ? Scanned Copy of Recent Photograph (not more than 3 weeks old in jpg/jpeg format)
- ? Scanned Copy of Signature with Black ink pen (in jpg/jpeg format)
- Sequence-wise actions to be followed by the candidates for filling-up of Online Applications are asunder:
- Visit MoTA website and Click on the link of “Apply Online” given in the “What’s New” Section of the Website. Candidate are advised to carefully read the advertisement before applying for any particular post.
- Read Important Instructions and Click on (?) ‘I Agree ‘Button.
- Register by filling up necessary details (Post opted, name, Mobile No. and e-mail ID and click on Submit Button). OTP authentication required.
- Check Application Sequence No., User ID & Password received on your-mail and mobile number.
- Re-login to your account by entering User ID and password received through email.
- Fill-up application form and upload Photo and Signature.
- Check Preview of the Application Form and make corrections, if any.
- Press Submit Button.
- Make Online payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking (if applicable).
- Take Print out of application form for future record.
- The last date for submission of application is 2/3/2021 up to 11:59 PM.