On 27/01/2017, Ministry of Finance announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant Accounts Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Ministry of Finance plans to recruit B.Com, M.Com, MBA candidates for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer. Ministry of Finance is planning to recruit 643 candidates for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 26/2/2017.
Ministry of Finance proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Ministry of Finance|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||643 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 9,300-34,800/-per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||26/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Ministry of Finance, New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Assistant Accounts Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Accounts Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 643 Posts|
|Education required:All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 9,300-34,800/-per month|
|Age Limit: 56 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:All Eligible job seekers Can Download application Form through official website http://finmin.nic.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or onWithin 30 Days.|
|Last Date: 26/2/2017|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 26/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Ministry of Finance norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 26/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=””]Last Date to Apply 26/2/2017[/box]
[button color=”red” size=”small” link=”http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_15101_4_1617b.pdf” icon=”” target=”true”]Click here to download full notification.[/button]