Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Director, Institute of Technology (Post Code: IOT-IOT-1), in the Pay level 14 (Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200) Entry Pay Rs. 1,44,200/- with special allowance of Rs. 6750/- per month)
I) IMPORTANT DATES:
i Submission of Online Forms/ Hard Copy from February 01, 2021
ii Last date for Submission of Online Forms February 22, 2021
iii Last date for submission of Hard copy February 27, 2021
- Ph.D. degree and First Class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in Engineering.
- At least two successful Ph.D. guided as supervisor / Co-Supervisor and minimum 8 research publications in SCI journals / UGC / AICTE approved list of journals.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in teaching / research/ industry, out of which at least 3 years shall be at the post equivalent to that of Professor.
- This position shall be of tenure in nature for 5 years and can be extended for one more term depending upon the performance.
- Performance assessment shall be carried out through a committee appointed by the University.
- After completing the final term, the incumbent shall join back his / her parent organization in the previous designation from where he / she has proceeded with the designation as Professor / Senior Professor as the case may be.
III) SUBMISSION OF ON-LINE APPLICATION FORMS:
Step 1: Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net and Click on Jobs/Recruitment link. Read detailed Important Instructions and preview of whole process for Registration and submission of Application Form before proceeding ahead.
Step 2: Candidate needs to register him/herself before submitting the Online Application. For Registration, Click on the Register as an Applicant link. Remember the Username and Password for future reference. Use valid Email ID and mobile number during registration
Step 3: After successful Registration, Login into the system by using your Username and Password.
Step 4: Key in the personal details, educational qualifications, experience etc then Preview the Form, if details are correct, Click on Submit. If there is variation or you want to update, Click on Preview button, make corrections, updations and then Submit. Remember, no
editing or updating is allowed after the Form is submitted. Get a print out of the application form and note the Form No. for future reference.
Step 5: Select payment mode for depositing Application Fee (Online mode or against the pay-in slip). Deposit the Application Fee of Rs. 1050/-, through Online mode or against the bank pay-in-slip generated with the Application Form, in any of the branches of the J&K
Bank, across the country.