Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir SKUAST Kashmir recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir SKUAST Kashmir before 22/06/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||22/06/2017|
Qualification: Master’s Degree (M-Tech in Soil and Water Engineering) from a recognized University with above 60% marks. Knowledge of RS,GIS, and experience of handling ARCGIS, MODFLOW and MIKE-SHE softwares.
Project: project” Climatf Change impact on water resources availability in cold arid regions of North Western Himalayas”
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 22/06/2017
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir SKUAST Kashmir norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Applicants will he governed by the terms and conditions of NICRA, ICAR
- Applications supported with relevant documents must reach to the undersigned, Division of Agricultural Engineering, SKUAST- K, Srinagar online on email address: ,junaidk9740.gmail.com by or before 22nd of June 2017.
- Applications should contain the contact numbers as well as Email ID.
- The SRI shall have no legal right to claim his/her regularization/appointment in the
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- Eligible candidates will be contacted for interview date and venue. Further details can had fi–orn the undersigned/university.
Address For The Job: Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir SKUAST Kashmir , Division of Agricultural Engineering Shalimar Campus-190025, rinagar, J&K.
Last Date to Apply: 22/06/2017
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”http://skuastkashmir.ac.in/images/tender/advt_srf_agri_engg.pdf” icon=”” target=”true”]Click here for official Notification[/button]