[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=””]JRF Wildlife ScienceEligibility : MScLocation : SrinagarLast Date : 10 Feb 2017[/box]
JRF Wildlife Science jobs in Jammu & Kashmir Wildlife Protection Department
Project Title : ?Survey and census of wildlife to establish base line information in Overa Aru Wildlife sanctuary in J&K
Qualification : First class postgraduate in wildlife Science/ Environmental Sciences / Zoology/ Forestry
Desirable : Candidates having basic wildlife field knowledge/ work experience shall be given the preference.
No. of Post : 01
Monthly Emoluments : Rs. 16,000/-
Age : 18-37 years
Selection Procedure : The short listing of the eligible candidates for the interview will be done by following criteria as below.
01. Percentage of marks in Graduate Degree – 20 Marks
02. Percentage of marks in post Graduate Degree- 30 Marks
03. Specialization relevance in P.G. Degree (Wildlife Science)- 10 Marks
04. Research Experience-(Publications, Paper Presented in Workshops/ Seminars/ Symposiums/ Conferences)- 10 Marks
05. Extra Curricular Activities-Participation & awards in games, sports, trekking, mountaineering, NCC, NSS etc.- 10 Marks
The interview shall be of 20 marks in total. During the interview the committee shall test the candidate for his/ her knowledge of the subject related to the subject.
Hiring Process : Written-test
Job Role: Research/JRF/SRF
The duly completed prescribed application form along with the Photocopies of all relevant certificates (viz. Date of Birth, State Subject certificate, physical fitness certificate from a medical officer, Academic/ Professional qualification and experience), must be delivered by hand/by post to Office of the Regional Wildlife Warden, Department of Wildlife Protection, near Lalit grand hotel, Boulevard Srinagar – 190005 by or before 10-02-2017 against proper receipt.
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”http://www.jkwildlife.com/wild/wild/orders/Advertisement%20of%20post.pdf” icon=”” target=”true”]Click here for More Details[/button]