Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural
Sciences and Technology of Kashmir
Shalimar Campus, Srinagar
Advertisement Notice Number 04 of 2016.
Applications on prescribed proforma (Annexure ‘A’) are invited from permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir for the following posts:
- Post Name: Computer Assistant
- Pay Band: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (Central Scale)
- Number of Posts: 04 (02 OM | 01 ST | 01 OBA)
- Minimum qualification: Science graduate with one year’s diploma course from a recognized institute or BSc (Computer Science) or its equivalent.
- Last date for receipt of applications by post or by hand: November 10, 2016
3. The applications in prescribed format, complete in all respects should reach the office of Registrar, Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir, Shalimar campus, Srinagar, by the stipulated date duly accompanied with self addressed envelope (10” x 4”), affixed with postal stamp of `5/-) and a Bank Draft for Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) non-refundable pledged to Comptroller, Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir, Shalimar-191 121, Srinagar payable at J&K Bank Ltd. Shalimar, Branch, SKUAST-K, Srinagar.
4. In-service candidates shall route their applications through proper channel.
5. The degrees/ diplomas obtained through distance mode which are in consonance with the Govt. Order No. 252-HE of 2012 dated.30.05.2012 shall be entertained subject to the terms and conditions mentioned therein.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the written test.
7. Short listing of candidates for appearing in a written test shall be made on the basis of academic/technical
8. Only short listed candidates shall be called for written test. The criterion/syllabus for written test shall be fixed by the University as per requirements and will be notified separately.
9. Candidates who have already applied against the positions of Computer Assistant advertised vide Notification No. 01 of 2015 dated 9.04.2015 need not to apply afresh. The criterion for their written test shall, however, remain same as shall be prescribed for the candidates applying against this advertisement.
10. Call letters shall not be issued individually; however, wide publicity through print and electronic media and official Website (www.skuastkashmir.ac.in) of the University about the venues and the dates of the written test for the information of eligible candidates will be made. No claim of being unaware of the dates/ schedule for written test shall be entertained.
11. The University reserves the right to withdraw/defer filling up of any or all posts advertised here in above without assigning any reason thereof.
12. The selected candidates can be posted in any constituent unit within the jurisdiction of SKUAST-K
13. The number of posts indicated above is subject to increase or decrease at the discretion of the University at the time of appointment.
14. The application will be accepted in the prescribed format only.
15. Any application form, incomplete in any respect, shall be liable to rejection without notice.
16. The certificates and testimonials which are in possession of the candidate on or before the last date of receipt of Application Forms shall be required to be produced by the applicants at the time of conduct of such test/interview.
17. The original certificates and testimonials or any other documents attached with the Application by the applicant in support of his/her eligibility for the post are subject to verification by the competent authority for their authenticity and genuineness at the risk and responsibility of the concerned.
18. The last date for the receipt of application forms as prescribed above shall be the cutoff date for determining the eligibility to apply for the post. Any qualification/experience acquired thereafter shall not be taken into account for any purpose.
19. Only relevant qualification and other credentials possessed by the candidates should be recorded in the Application Form, which are in possession of the candidate on or before the last date for receipt of Application Form. Any qualification or experience acquired thereafter shall not be taken into account for any purpose. Similar will be the case with the qualification acquired in consequence of declaration of result after the last date of receipt of application forms.
20. Duly attested copies of the following certificates be attached with the application form:
– Date of Birth Certificate
– Permanent Resident Certificate
– Educational Qualification (Degree certificate from recognized institution)prescribed for the post
– Certificate of Higher/Additional qualification if any,
– Marks Certificate of prescribed qualification
– Valid Category Certificate as per SRO