Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission JKPSC recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission JKPSC before 28/06/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduation|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.9300-34800/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/06/2017|
Qualification: Master’s Degree or equivalent in the concerned specialty recognized by the Dental Council of India.
ii) Two Years teaching experience as Registrar/Demonstrator/Tutor.
Age Limit: Minimum = 18 Years Maximum = 48 Years
Application Fee For The Job: After successful submission of the form online, a challan will be generated indicating the basic details of the candidate which inter-alia shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch as given below:- General Category = Rs.805.00 Reserved Categories = Rs.405.00 The total amount of fee payable shall include Rs.05/- as service charges of the J&K Bank.
Centre of Examination: The Examination will be held at different centres located in Srinagar and Jammu cities. ii. The allotment of centres shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for change of centre will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to request for change of centre.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/06/2017
- The Scheme of selection shall be notified separately.
How To Apply?
- The Commission has developed an online Application Form for the Direct Recruitment posts. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 28.05.2017. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form. Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects is 28.06.2017. Last date for submission of fee /bank challan is 30.06.2017. Candidates will also be required to submit a hard copy of the downloaded online application form alongwith the bank challan duly stamped by the bank authorities and the other requisite documents within two days after depositing fee in the Office of the PSC Complex located at Reshamgarh Colony, Jammu , Solina, Srinagar as the case may be. The Commission will not be responsible for any postal/courier delays after the above prescribed last date
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website (www.jkpsc.nic.in) of the Commission. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- Applicants are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “Online Application”.
- An “APPLY” button on the window of the computer will appear and the candidates will click on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will ask the candidate to fill in the personal details.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpeg,*.jpg).
Address For The Job: JAMMU AND KASHMIR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION JAMMU AND KASHMIR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Solina, Srinagar 190001
Reference No: 04- PSC (DR-P) OF 2017
- The posts carry the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400
- Date of commencement for submission of online applications = 28.05.2017
- Last date for submission of online applications =28.06.2017
- Last date for submission of fee/bank challan = 30.06.2017