Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission JKPSC recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission JKPSC before 28/05/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Conservator|
|Education Requirement||Bachelors Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||12 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.9,300-34,800/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/05/2017|
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, in Science or engineering, of a recognized.University with atleast one of the following subjects: -i. Agriculture, ii. Botany, iii. Chemistry, iv. Computer Applications/Computer Sciences,v. Engineering (Agriculture/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical), vi. Environmental Science, vii. Forestry,viii. Geology, ix. Horticulture, x. Mathematics, xi. Physics, xii. Statistics, xiii. Veterinary Science, and xiv. Zoology
Age: Minimum = 18 Years Maximum = 40 Years
Application Fee: General Category = Rs.1005.00 Reserved Categories = Rs.505.00.The amount of fee payable shall include Rs.5/- as service charges for the J&K Bank.
Pay Scale: – Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4800/-
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/05/2017.
- direct recruitment
How To Apply?
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/05/2017
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website (www.jkpsc.nic.in) of the Commission. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. iApplicants are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “Online Application”.
- An “APPLY” button on the window of the computer will appear and the candidates will click on the APPLY button. On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage. On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will ask the candidate to fill in the personal details.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph, signature and thumb impression specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpeg,*.jpg). Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB.
- By clicking on “SUBMIT” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts/particulars that a candidate may have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields.
- Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details, then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report, which he or she can print. In case, a candidate feels that the fields/data filled are/is wrong then he or she will be required to edit the details by pressing the cancel button, until he or she is satisfied about the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields. Application once submitted cannot be edited.
- On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print e-challan and application form.
Documents to be attached with the photocopy of online application form:-
- Matriculate or Secondary School certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Educational qualification certificate viz. Provisional Degree Certificate/Degree Certificate issued by the concerned University.
- Permanent Resident Certificate; d. Category certificate, if any, issued under SRO 294 of 2005 dated 21.10.2005 duly revalidated and valid on the last date of receipt of Application Form.
- Certificate regarding holding of a civil post in the State as required under rules;
- Physical fitness certificate certifying the physical fitness of the candidate along with height and chest measurement from Chief Medical Officer concerned.
- The candidate(s) should also note that his/her admission at all the stages of examination shall purely be provisional, subject to fulfillment of the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- If it comes to the notice of the Commission at any time before or after the Examination, or Interview, that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions or the candidate has claimed eligibility based on misrepresentation, fraud or concealment of material fact or impersonation, his/her candidature for the examination shall be cancelled and he/she shall be also liable for prosecution/disciplinary action by the Commission which includes debarment from appearing in the future examinations.
- Any change of address given in the Application Form should at once be communicated to the Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission. Candidates must be in sound bodily health. They must, if selected, be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority, as the Government may require.
Last date for receipt of Application Form:-
- Date of commencement for submission of online application = 28.04.2017
- Last date for submission of online application = 28.05.2017
- Last date for depositing of fee through bank challan = 02.06.2017
- Last date for receipt of Hard Copy alongwith relevant certificates including copy of Receipt of fee/Bank Challan = 07.06.2017
Address For The Job: JAMMU AND KASHMIR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu.
Last Date to Apply: 28/05/2017
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/pdf/NOTIFICATION_ACF.pdf” icon=”” target=”true”]Click here for Official Notification.[/button]