Advertisement for UT Cadre post of Sub Inspector requisitioned by the Home Department under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services. (Decentralization and Recruitment) Act, 2010; and rules made thereunder read with the Jammu & Kashmir Police Rules, 1960 along with amendment notified vide S.O 214 dated 01.07.2021,S.O 361dated 20-10-2021 and other relevant rules governing the subject.
- Requisition of Posts/Vacancies received from Indenting Department as per the details given below.
- SO-361 dated 20th October, 2021.
|S.No.||Reference of Indent||Department||Name of the post||No. of posts received|
|1||Home /PB-III/ 34
|Remain Updated with latest Job Notifications, Like the Facebook Page below and get notified when new jobs are published|
- Date of Commencement for submission of online applications=10-11-2021.
- Last Date for submission of online applications =10-12-2021.
- Annexure “A” = Name of the Post, Cadre, Pay Level, Category wise break up of posts, Qualification and Criteria for selection.
Total Number of Posts Advertised =800
The J&K Services Selection Board invites online application from eligible candidates for participation in the selection process for UT Cadre post of the Sub Inspector of the Jammu and Kashmir Police, as per the detailed given in Annexure “A” to this Notification.
The detailed terms and conditions with regard to eligibility, educational qualification, domicile, reservation, Physical standards etc are as follows:-
(1) Appointment of the candidates: –
- The appointment and other service conditions in respect of the candidate selected through this selection process, shall be governed by the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Probationer (Condition of Services, Pay & Allowances) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020, notified vide S.O 192 dated 17th of June 2020, and other relevant rules governing the subject.
(2) The reservation under this Advertisement Notification shall be applicable in accordance with the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Reservation Rules notified vide SRO 294 dated 21-10-2005 read with SO 127 of 2020 dated20.04.2020 and S.O 361dated 20-10-2021.
(3) Domicile: –The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir as defined in terms of the Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India vide S.O 1229 (E) dated 31-03-2020 and S.O 1245(E) dated 03-04-2020 read with notification issued by the General Administration Department, Government of Jammu and Kashmir vide S.O 166 dated 18-05-2020.
The candidate must possess Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose, on or before the last date of submission of online application form.
(4) Vacancies: –The UT Cadre Wise details of notified post is given in Annexure “A”to this notification.
(5) Age limit: – (as on 01-01-2021)
The requirement of age for Open Merit & various Reserved Categories candidates as per the rule 176(1) (c) of S.O 214,dated 01-07-2021 and S.O 361 dated 20-10 -2021 is as follows: –
|Not born before||Not born After|
|(vii)||PSP (Pahari Speaking
|(xi)||Every Ex-Servicemen having served in the Armed Forces shall be allowed to deduct the period of
such Service from his actual Age and if the Resultant age does not Exceed the maximum age
limit prescribed for the post by more than 3 years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition
regarding Age Limit.
(I) As per the S.O 214 dated 01-07-2021,S.O 361 dated 20-10-2021,& Indent received from the Indenting Department, the qualification prescribed for the post, including relaxations as applicable, is shown in Annexure “A” to this Advertisement Notification.
(II) The candidates who are declared qualified by the Board for Document Verification will be required to produce relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of Graduation /Post-Graduation Degree/PhD Degree in original as proof of
having acquired the prescribed educational qualification on or before the cutoff date fixed for filling online application form, failing which the candidature of such candidates shall be cancelled by the Board. The candidates who ,are able to prove, by
documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date i.e10-12-2021and he/ she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification.
(III) Candidates may note that their candidature will remain provisional till the genuineness of their documents relating to educational qualification is verified by the Appointing Authority.
(IV) In case of candidates claiming possession of equivalent educational qualification (where it is applicable/required), it shall be mandatory to produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the concerned competent authorities at the time of Document Verification. However,
final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the Board, in light of relevant facts which shall be binding.
(V) Any candidate having his/her qualification other than as prescribed, shall not be eligible for posts advertised in this notification.
(VI) The degrees obtained through distance mode which are in consonance with the Govt. Order No. 252-HE of 2012 dated 30.05.2012 shall be entertained, subject to fulfilment of other terms and conditions.
(VII) For Ex-Servicemen (Academic Qualification): A matriculate ex-serviceman (which term includes an ex-serviceman ,who has obtained the Indian Army special Certificate of Education or the corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air force);who has put in not less than 15 years of service in the armed Force may be considered eligible for appointment to these posts.Full Job Notification Apply Here