Subject:-Advertisement for District Cadre posts of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services – Decentralization and Recruitment Act, 2010 and rules made thereunder read with other relevant rules governing the subject.
Reference:-Requisition of Posts/Vacancies received from Indenting Department as per the details given below:
|S.No.||Reference of Indent||Department||No. of posts received|
|1||RDD-Estt/63/2021-12-RDD Dated:- 02-04-2022 followed by RDDEstt/63/2021-12-RDD Dated:-05-05-2022||Rural Development & Panchyati Raj||1395|
Date of Commencement for submission of online applications= 06-06-2022.
Last Date for submission of online applications = 06-07-2022.
The J&K Services Selection Board invites online application from eligible candidates for participation in the selection process for District Cadre posts shown in Annexure “A” to this Notification.
The detailed terms and conditions with regard to eligibility, educational qualification, domicile, reservation, etc are as follows:-
(1) Appointment of the candidates: –
- The Appointment and other service conditions in respect of the candidate selected through this selection process, shall be governed by the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Probationer (Condition of Services, Pay & Allowances) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020, notified vide S.O 192 dated 17th of June 2020.
- The reservation under this Advertisement Notification shall be applicable in accordance with the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Reservation Rules notified vide SRO 294 dated 21-10-2005 read with SO 127 of 2020 dated 20.04.2020.
(2) Domicile: –The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir as defined in terms of the Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India vide S.O 1229 (E) dated 31-03-2020 and S.O 1245(E) dated 03-04-2020 read with Notification issued by the General Administration Department, Government of Jammu and Kashmir vide S.O 166 dated 18-05-2020.
The candidate must possess Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose, on or before the last date of submission of online application form.
(3) Vacancies: –The District Wise details of notified posts are given in Annexure “A” to this notification. However, the number of posts can undergo increase or decrease without any notice before the completion of selection process, if so communicated by the concerned Indenting Department.
(4) Age limit: – (as on 01-01-2022)
|S.NO||Category||Age Limit||Not Born Before||Not born After|
|(vi)||EWS(Economically Weaker Section)||43||01-01-1979||01-01-2004|
|(vii)||PSP (Pahari Speaking People)||43||01-01-1979||01-01-2004|
|(ix)||Physically Challenged Person||42||01-01-1980||01-01-2004|
|(xi)||Government Service/Contractual Employment||40||01-01-1982||01-01-2004|
(5) Qualification Required: –
(I) As per Indent(s) received from the Indenting Department, the qualification prescribed for the posts advertised is shown in Annexure “A” to this Advertisement Notification.
(II) The candidates who are declared qualified by the Board for Document Verification will be required to produce relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of Graduation Degree in original as proof of having acquired the prescribed educational qualification on or before the cutoff date fixed for filling online application form, failing which the candidature of such candidates shall be cancelled by the Board. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date i.e. 06-07-2022 and he/ she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification.
(III) Candidates may note that their candidature will remain provisional till the genuineness of their documents relating to educational qualification is verified by the Appointing Authority.
(IV) In case of candidates claiming possession of equivalent educational qualification (where it is applicable/required), it shall be mandatory to produce relevant Equivalence Certificate or seek equivalence from the concerned competent authorities as and when required by the Board. However, final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the Board, in light of relevant rules which shall be binding.
(V) Any candidate having his/her qualification other than as prescribed, shall not be eligible for posts advertised in this notification.
(VI) The degrees/ diplomas obtained through distance mode which are in consonance with the Govt. Order No. 252-HE of 2012 dated 30.05.2012 shall be entertained, subject to fulfilment of other terms and conditions.Full Job Notification Apply Now