Maximum Marks: 100
Semester Examination: 70
Internal Assessment: 30
Nature, Significance and scope of Marketing; Company Orientations towards the market place; Marketing concepts, Trends and Tasks; Strategic Marketing planning; Scanning the Marketing Environment; Marketing Research; Creating customer value, Satisfaction, and loyalty.
Consumer Behaviour; Factors influencing consumer Behaviour and Buying decision process; Segmenting consumer and business Markets; Market Targeting; Building Strong Brands-Dealing with competition, Creating Brand Equity; Crafting Branding positions; Product Management; Product life cycle, New product and Decisions; Product packaging and labelling.
Pricing objectives and approaches; Factors affecting pricing decisions; Pricing Strategies; Price Changes;. Marketing channels and value Networks; Role of Marketing channels; Channel design and channel Management Decisions; Factors affecting distributors decisions; Channel conflict and its Management. Growth in Retailing Industry and Strategic decisions in Retail business.
Marketing communications, Developing effective communications, Advertising, Sales promotion, public Relations; Personal Selling and Direct Marketing; Internal Marketing; Socially Responsible Marketing.
Note:-The list of cases and specific references will be announced by the concerned faculty in the class at the time of launching of the course.
1. Gary Armstrong and Philip Kotler, “Marketing: An Introduction” Prentice Hall;
2. Philip Kotler, and Keller, “Marketing Management” Prentice Hall;
3. Ramaswamy, V.S. and Namakumari, S, “Marketing Management, Planning, Control” Macmilliam, New Delhi;
4. Stanton, William,J.Fundamentals of Marketing, New York, McGraw Hill ;
5. Rajan Saxena, “Marketing Management” McGraw Hill Companies.
Download PDF :